08.19.2013 – 08.31.2013
/adv., ˈʌn dərˈgraʊnd; adj., n., v. ˈʌn dərˌgraʊnd/
1. Beneath the surface of the ground.
2. In concealment or secrecy; not openly.
3. Existing, situated, operating, or taking place beneath the surface of the ground.
4. Used, or for use, underground.
5. Hidden or secret; not open.
6. Published or produced by political or social radicals or nonconformists.
7. Avant-garde; experimental.
8. Critical of or attacking the established society or system.
9. Of or for nonconformists; unusual.
10. The place or region beneath the surface of the ground.
11. An underground space or passage.
12. A secret organization fighting the established government or occupation forces.
13. A movement or group existing outside the establishment and usually reflecting unorthodox, avant-garde, or radical views.
14. A subway system.
Verb (used with object)
15. To place beneath the surface of the ground.